Feng Shui Newsletter August 2010


I have just released my Feng Shui Newsletter August 2010. Its full of interesting and relevant information such as ...


  • How to feng shui your home or office desk for success and good health.
  • Astrological update for August to September, 2010. I discuss the sudden rise of our Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard, and the brutal demise of Kevin Rudd.
  • I have found a recipe for a natural spider deterrent spray.
  • I am excited to announce I now sell water quality test kits in my Sacred Shop online at Sacred Feng Shui Design. Its the only way to find out what you are drinking and whether you need a water filter.
Click this link to see or all my Feng Shui Newsletters. You can also subscribe to my newsletters so they arrive in your mailbox when first published.

All the best, Carol G Partridge