My Story


My mother correctly predicted major events quite early in my life, so unusual phenomenon seemed quite natural to me. I am not sure if you would call my mother psychic? Whenever I was overseas she would describe my activities or conversations in detail, which she had seen in her dreams (back home in Australia).

It was almost as if she astral travelled to be by my side. Even though there were two other children in the family, Mum only seemed to have that ‘connection’ with me.

As I grew up, I realized I had inherited psychic sensitivity. I went on to learn how to interpret information and protect myself from picking up unwanted ‘stuff’ during my normal day to day existence.

I studied Tarot at the College of Psychic Studies in London, Channelling with various psychic development teachers in Sydney. Western Astrology at The Melbourne School of Astrology, and Chinese Astrology with Vic Ketis.

Every holiday was a pilgrimage to find answers …

.. and experience the energy at sacred sites and power centers all over the world. My most memorable experiences were at Cuzco, Machu Picchu and the Nazca Lines of Peru; Egyptian Temples and Mt. Sinai, Egypt; The Temple of Apollo in Delphi, Greece; Sedona and Monument Valley in America; Uluru in Australia; from Nepal to the Himalayas; the Arthurian trail from Tintagel on the Cornish Coast to Glastonbury - the Isle of Avalon.

What lead me to Feng Shui?

To be honest, I had always been a sceptic of Feng Shui. Most of what I had read about feng shui was either very general or hard to understand. I am sure you can relate to that!

However, we had just moved into a new apartment and before long, we had quite a few incidents of theft. Now because I had studied Western Astrology for 3 years, I knew this was not part of our astrological profile, karmic story or planetary transits. I had performed many space clearings at our apartment, so the feel of the apartment was good. So I thought …. IT MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FENG SHUI OF THE HOME! I studied Feng Shui and sure enough, the flying star analysis of the apartment revealed theft was indeed part of the energetic character of the building. Once our apartment was remedied, we had no more theft.

I never could have imagined how fascinating and accurate feng shui readings could be ...

I have seen substantial improvements in my client’s lives since they have had a feng shui analysis, however the key to their success is the fact I combine geomancy, space clearing, intuitive skills, and sick building analysis with every feng shui consultation.

I have attained Certificate IV in Feng Shui with the Australian College of Environmental Studies, which offers the most comprehensive Feng Shui Training in Australia. The Principle and Advanced Flying Star teacher at the college has been personally trained by feng shui experts Master Raymond Lo, and Master Joseph Yu.

In 2009 it was a privilege to enhance my feng shui knowledge by studying with Master Raymond Lo of Hong Kong.

I am proud to be a member of the AFSC (Association of Feng Shui Consultants), which denotes my commitment to professionalism and the Association’s Code of Ethics.

Your home is the physical manifestation of your inner world, your karmic journey and life’s lessons. Feng Shui will reveal your sacred story and help you to achieve your full potential!

Copyright (c) 2009 Sacred Feng Shui Design